Mr. Vikas Topkar worked as designer of products, equipment and systems with various engineering firms over a period of 15 years and then as a freelance consultant for a decade. His main focus was clean air technology.
- 2007 – Associated with Titagarh Wagons Ltd. for the production of Anti Blast Valve and Over pressure Valve.
- 2008 – Entered into full fledged development of NBC Systems. NBC Systems supplied to the Indian Army for 70+ Underground Shelters.
- 2011 – Approached by Ms. Arcotech 360 Global Limited – Israel to produce NBC Systems for Israeli Markets. 2 years spent on development of systems to meet the Israeli SII 4570 Standards.
- 2013 – Received SII license to manufacture and supply the systems in Israel. 3000+ Systems manufactured and supplied to Israeli Markets. Development of systems of higher capacity to cater to Israeli and the Global Market.
- 2014 – Associated with DRDO to jointly develop Scissor Lift for Mast, Foldable Bunk Beds and Hydraulic Hatch for Hardened Shelters.
- 2007 – 2015 – Development, Manufacturing and Supply of Laminar Flow Units, Bio-Safety Cabinets and Fume Hoods, both conventional and ductless.
- Present – Trained focus on manufacturing of Clean Air Devices with State-of-the-Art Infrastructure for Research and Development.
Where are we Based?
Pune is known as Oxford of east. Pune is the seventh-most populous city in India and the second largest in the state of Maharashtra. It was known as Punyanagari in earlier times. It is situated 560 meters above sea level on the Deccan plateau.
Pune is considered the cultural capital of Maharashtra. Since the 1950s and 1960s, Pune has had traditional old-economy industries which continue to grow today. Further, the city is also known for manufacturing and automobiles, as well as government and private sector research institutes for information technology (IT) education, management and training, that attract migrants, students, and professionals from India, South East Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. Pune is also one of the fastest growing cities in the Asia-Pacific region.