Our Testing Equipment
Portable Air Particle Counter – LASAIR – III Series
- Channel sensitivity @ 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 5.0, 10.0, 25.0 μm for 1.00 cfm & 1.77 cfm flow rate model.
- ISO 21501 compliant particle counter with built-in Pulse Height Analyzer (PHA), as per new ISO guidelines 21501.
- Available in 100 LPM, 50 LPM & 1 CFM flow rates available – 100 LPM flow samples 1 m3 in 10 minutes (It will serve the purpose of three machines of 1 CFM flow rate as far as time required for monitoring is concerned).
- Large IR touch screen for simplified use.
- Quiet pump improves work environment
- Calculates and creates reports for ISO 14644-1, EC GMP Annex #1, and FS209E (Will show report with Pass or Fail)
- Comprehensive validation manual makes it easy to meet pharmaceutical regulatory requirements.
- Operates in clean-rooms via a web browser: Setup, sample, display, print, download data.
- Removable batteries with optional external charger for continuous mobile use.
- Stores sampling recipes to reduce operator errors
- Fastest instrument available in world for pharmaceutical clean room validation with flow rate of 100lPM or ~3.54 CFM(Model 5100).
TDA 4B Aerosol Generator
The TDA-4B is the latest design in rugged, lightweight Laskin nozzle generators from ATI. The TDA-4B is a small, compact aerosol generator which requires only a supply of clean, compressed air to create polydispersed sub-micron oil aerosol. The TDA-4B has 6 Laskin nozzles. Three valves permit the unit to be operated with 1 to 6 nozzles, providing a wide range of aerosol concentrations.
The TDA-4B is recommended for testing systems with air flows of 8,100 cfm and lower. It is ideal for work stations, Negative Pressure Filtration Units, biosafety cabinets, ceiling modules, small or portable cleanrooms, or HEPA filter units in installations where an adequate supply of clean, compressed air is readily available.
TDA 4B Specifications
- Aerosol Output Range: 50-8,100 cfm
- Aerosol Concentration 100 ug/1@:810 cfm *
- Aerosol Concentration 10 ug/1@:8,100 cfm *
- Generator Type: 1 to 6 Laskin Nozzles
- Compressed Air: 3 to 18 cfm @ 20 psi
- Aerosol Type: Polydispersed (Cold)
Product specifications: 2i Digital Aerosol Photometer SIZE: 10.1” W × 13.0” D × 6.0” H (25.7 cm × 33.0 cm × 15.2 cm) WEIGHT: Base unit – 19.0lbs (8.6Kg), Ensemble – 48lbs (21.8Kg) POWER: Voltage: 100 to 250 Volts AC, 50/60Hz automatic adjustment Consumption: 0.5 amps @ 120V, 0.25 amps @ 240V AUTO ZERO: Automatically establishes zero reading at startup ALARM: User selectable audible, visual, and vibratory alarms notify the user when the user defined set point is exceeded. FLOW CONTROL: Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control ensures sampling rate of 1cfm (28.3lpm) +/- 10% in all applications. REAGENT SETTINGS: PAO-4, DOP, Ondina, PEG, Krydol, Corn Oil, Mineral Oil, Paraffin DYNAMIC RANGE: Up to 600 micrograms per liter SENSITIVITY: 1% of readings ≥ 0.01% to100% REPEATABILITY: 0.5% of readings ≥ 0.01% to 100% LIGHT SOURCE: Solid State, rated for life of instrument OUTPUT: USB Connection REPORTING: Continuous, Summary, and Monitoring modes PRINTER ACCESSORY: Thermal Printer for hard copy of Summary Report STANDARDS COMPLIANCE: Industry: NSF 49, IEST, ISO-14644 Elec. & Safety: CE, FCC, EN61010-1:2010, EN61326-1:2006